“Jewelry has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique”… Jennie Kwon
4 Easy Steps to Order Your Custom Bracelet or Necklace
- Gather your items
- Place items in a ziplock bag & put inside a shipping box.USPS small flat rate box works great. It’s $7.15 to ship with the USPS Small Flat Rate Box from anywhere in the United States. The box is free at the post office and it’s a sturdy, protective box. Be sure to include a note about the history of your items. I will use that info when I name your piece for the website gallery.
- Find “ORDER CUSTOM BRACELET” or “ORDER CUSTOM NECKLACE” choice located in my website shop.
- Mail Me Your Package. I cannot wait to receive it & make you something very special. I will email a confirmation that I received your package and give you an estimated date for completion. We can communicate by texting as well. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Bracelet Item Suggestions: buttons with a shank on the back, earrings, stick or hat pin, broaches, metal bra clasps or slip sliders, charms, trinkets, clothing pins & small buckles. A variety of texture & shapes will make your piece unique.
Bracelets – $75 + $3 for return shipping.
- Fee includes labor, chain & all components for making the bracelet.
- All unused items will be returned to you with your bracelet.
- Item comes within a cloth & velcro hand sewn travel pouch. I ship USPS 1st class mail.
Treasure Necklaces – starting $175 + $6 for return shipping
Testimonials read what others have said upon receiving their one of a kind, totally unique treasures.
Contact me with any questions you might have.
Nancy’s life in charms & buttons
Sheila loves a fireman who romantically ordered this bracelet in secret.
This special order bracelet is for Jill’s bestie Dian.
Bill secretly placed an order for this one of a kind necklace for his lovely wife Laura.
For Jan’s birthday from her two sweet kids
A gift for a mom named Judy. She likes to cook, has 3 kids and loves Arizona.
This “Something Old” bridal shower gift for Sydney has family heirlooms passed down from grandparents and great grandparents. A sentimental gift from her mom Beth.
For Shelbi, Love Mike. Happy Birthday
Revamped charm bracelet that holds a lot of fond memories for Dena